Tel (888) 410-9060
Fax (888) 472-2553
mail: 1210 Kerrisdale Blvd, Unit 2, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada L3Y 8Z9
Email: click email below
Warehouse Hours 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday
- Courier shipping deadline: 9:00 a.m. same day
- Daily delivery Bird Seed: 12 noon day before delivery
- Customer pick up: 24 hours before pick up
- Cash & Carry 24 hours before pick up
- Cash & Carry please order 24 hours before arriving
- Cash & Carry Hours 9:00am to 3:00 pm (Fridays before 1:00)
- Monday Local
- Tuesday East, Peterborough and Downtown Toronto
- Wednesday Mississauga, Oakville, Georgetown, Schomberg, Orangville,
- Thursday West
- Friday North
- By transport daily
- No minimum order. (stores only)
- We split cases on all listed products.
- We welcome special orders on items from our suppliers that we do not show on the price list.
- All special orders are in full cases and cannot be cancelled.
- We accept cheques, Visa, MasterCard, email transfer, Debit and cash.
- All first orders are Visa, MasterCard or email transfer.
- You must have a store to purchase wholesale from our company.
- Freight is FOB Newmarket.
- All customers pay the same amount for each item; we do not have volume discounts.
- We are always looking for functional new wild bird and nature products...requests are welcome.
- We will match prices on all identical products published by our competitors.
- US competitive prices will be matched in US dollars and includes all relevant costs including exchange, duty brokerage, and intermediate freight costs. Proof of costs will be needed.
- Do your own comparison. Click this link to see the real cost of the product from the USA... www.thefinalcost.com
- Some initial catalogues are available but they are not easily replaced nor updated. We highly recommend that you use this web site. It is always updated and complete. Do not dispose of old catalogues. Many suppliers are no longer producing printed materials so the old catalogue may be the last one. Additionally, we never get as many catalogues as we have customers so we cannot re-issue catalogues each year. Finally, many items in the printed catalogues are no longer available.
- We will order parts upon request where available.
- Not all products have parts available so we will contact our supplier to confirm that parts are available and if there is a cost.
- Woodstream (Woodstream, Yule Hyde, Opus, Birdscapes) Woodstream Customer Service, parts and replacement line now available Woodstream Consumer Line and request a replacement feeder. (800) 800-1819 ext. 490
- Do not give a replacement feeder without confirming that an entire feeder will be replaced by the manufacturer. Many manufacturers opt to replace parts rather than replace entire feeders.
- We will administer our supplier’s warranties upon request.
- Note: Brome (Squirrel Buster) must be addressed directly with the manufacturer at the following toll free number 800 856-5685
- Once the appropriate action has been confirmed with the manufacturer, then we will order the parts and send the replacement item or feeder on your next order. If the customer would prefer to pay the freight to receive the part quicker we will happily send the part or feeder at the cost of shipping.
Damaged & Defective Goods
- If you receive products that are damaged or defective please contact us immediately.
- If the product is damaged:
- We need to determine if it was damaged in shipping or prior to shipping
- Please check all the shipping cartons for:
- Crushed corners, sides or edges
- Spilled liquids
- If you discover anything that appears to have occurred in shipping please tell us about it and keep the packaging for the shipping company to inspect. They will not honour the insurance claim if the boxes have been disposed.
- If there is no evidence that the product was damaged in shipping please tell us to we can take alternate action
- If the product is defective please contact us with the details.
- Once we have determined the source of the problem we will:
- Replace the product or damaged part or give you a credit.