- Woodstream/Yule Hyde/ Perky Pet has discontinued the 736
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the SIL-W and LC18
- Many vendors continue to struggle to product products. Some have reported that they are choosing to only make top sellers.
- Shipments for many suppliers out of India and China are having problems getting containers and space on vessels. This continues to slow inventory re-stocking
- 1106 and 1082 Squirrel Busters are out of stock for a few more weeks.
- Striped sunflower is in high demand from the confectionary market so supply is tight
- White millet had a smaller crop so supply will be tight for the entire year. Otherwise new crop looks good.
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the CJTHM23Y and CJTHM23G
- Woodstream/Perky Pet has discontinued the 420YH and 421YH.
- Woodstream/Perky Pet changed the 481 to a news style known as the 481F. As the 481 stock depletes we will merge into the new design. The difference is their new "Flexports". Note: The companion sunflower feeder (480) remains the same as it has in the past.
- All suppliers are reporting difficulty fulfilling orders. Many say:
- they cannot get enough staff
- offshore manufacturers cannot get staff
- raw materials are difficult to secure (plastic, sheet metal, wire rod, and even corrugated cardboard for boxes)
- shipping containers are short and vendors have to bid to get them
- there is a shortage of ships for container
- unloading at ports is difficult due to demand and lack of staff
- shut downs in the US, Mexico, China and India
- this will likely continue through the summer
- Most suppliers have been very slow to ship and allow us to re-stock. Many have noted a lack of staff that has caused them to delay.
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the popular CJTHM15G finch feeder. They continue to sell the CJTHM15Y yellow finch feeder.
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the BL-FIND finch feeder. We still have some in stock
- Perky Pet will be updating the 217 window hummingbird feeder later this spring. Here is the new look:
- You may have noticed a warning on Heath Products label The reads "Warning Cancer or reproductive harm". This is referring to a mandatory requirement for all products containg BPA for the state of California. Heath applys this label to all products.
- It refers to BPA in the product. Please click this link to see what Health Canada says about BPA. Health Canada Link
- We have delisted the Miller Mfg. HB600 bath. We suggest the HB650 as a perfect replacement.
- Check out the Squirrel Buster Standard in action. Click Here
- Woodstream just advised us that the 50179 Mountain Lodge has been discontinued.
- We have decided not to attend the 2020 Toronto Gift Fair. All new products will be posted on this site as they arrive. We will also email a full list of new products in January in lieu of presenting at the show.
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the BL-BUF15 plastic upside down finch feeder.
- Woodstream/Perky Pet/Yule Hyde has discontinued the 50174 Pinery Feeder
- Canadian Reach & Hook has gone out of business.
- Woodstream/Perky Pet/Yule Hyde has discontinued the 8140
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the BL15RS
- Woodstream/Perky Pet/Yule Hyde has discontinued the MSB00344 Mushroom Feeder
- Daisy/First Nature has discontinued the NN3004 Drinker.
- Aspects has announced a major delisting of products. We have some in stock but we will delist them once they are depleted:
422A Small Seed Tube – Spruce
426A Small Nyjer Tube – Spruce
391A Small Seed Tube – Brushed Nickel
399A Small Nyjer Tube – Brushed Nickel
442A Small Seed Tube – Berry
443A Medium Seed Tube – Berry
444A Large Seed Tube – Berry
445A Small Nyjer Tube - Berry
446A Medium Nyjer Tube – Berry
447A Large Nyjer Tube – Berry
448A Big Tube – Berry
432A Medium Quick-Clean Peanut Mesh – Berry
431A Medium Quick-Clean Nyjer Mesh – Berry
371A Classic Nyjer Mesh – Small
372A Classic Nyjer Mesh – Medium
284A Classic Peanut Silo – Small
289A Classic Peanut Silo – Medium
WHWT064 Original Window Thermometer – Goldfinch Pair
WHWT 188 Original Window Thermometer – Cardinal Chickadee
WHWT 198 Original Window Thermometer – Woodpecker
WHWT 204 Original Window Thermometer – Titmouse Chickadee
WHWT 300 Original Window Thermometer – Black Lab
WHWT 338 Original Window Thermometer – Dragonfly
WHWT 115 Classic Window Thermometer – Cardinal Chickadee
WHWT 119 Classic Window Thermometer – Hummingbird
WHWT 240 Classic Window Thermometer – Cardinal
WHWT 244 Classic Window Thermometer – Chickadee Nuthatch
WHWT 256 Classic Window Thermometer – Bluebird
WHWT 268 Classic Window Thermometer – Great Blue Heron
- Woodlink has updated the 5547 Oriole Feeder.
- Droll Yankees has discontinued the RPS15G and RPS15B
- Erva has discontinued the FPUNO and replaced it with the FPWF4 FPUNO FPWF4